May 30, 2008

{ I Saw Red }

Well, I was looking for something creative to do & while I was reading one of my favorite blogs I came across a fun idea! Sadie Olive is a blog that I read regularly. She is an amazingly talented woman & she loves photography. In fact, I bought some beautiful postcards created with her photographs from her shop. Anyway, she had the idea to have a "week of themed photography" and starting Monday is "I Saw Red" week where you post photographs that "emphasize the color red". So, I decided to join in. It sounds like fun & even though I am not a great photographer, I know some of you out there who are. Now, I'm sure I didn't explain it all that well so I have added a button to my side bar...yep, that's it, with the red roses, to the right...click on it to go to her website for details & add your name to the list of participants. Come on & join the fun! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

No comments: