July 21, 2008

{ Final Tour }

This is the final tour in our Tour de Family...at least until my sister, TC, {yay, not an animal} gets into her first home in a couple of weeks. Have I mentioned I have a lot of siblings?...seven, to be exact. Most of the family live in the same state, less than an hour from each other. A few of us {three, including me} rebelled or something & live a state or two away. I'm lucky to, at least, have a sister around the corner from me.

This is Duckie's beautiful home. Duckie has a knack for accessorizing...among other talents. I am constantly nagging her to help my accessorizing challenged self . This is a little difficult seeing that we live so far apart so, being the nagger that I am, I went to her home & took pictures to get ideas.



They just remodeled their kitchen. Her island has wheels on it so she can move it around wherever she needs it. Genius!




4 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

If we ever do beadboard around here it will definately be the 3/4 up the wall kind. I just love the way it looks and the shelf is just the icing on the cake. Your sister has a beautiful home :0)

~Nan said...

What a beautiful kitchen. Love your blog.

Simply Me Art said...

What a Gorgeous House, I Love the Kitchen..

Jen@The Cottage Nest said...

Jamie! I have good news. You won my giveaway! You are the proud new owner of my Southern Living Easy Entertaining book. Email me your address to jenjen1220@yahoo.com.Congrats to you!