July 30, 2008

{ Love Birds Wedding }

Just thinking about how fun it would be to have a bird/nest themed wedding...

You could use these invitations by Wedding Paper Divas

or these by Favor Ideas.

Isn't this cute for place cards from Best Wedding Sites.

This cake was inspired by a Lenox china pattern. Isn't she a beauty? You can find her at Lovin Sullivan Cakes.

Or try a fun wedding topper by Ann Wood handmade. So very cute!

The cute etsy shop Rainsend made this adorable wedding ring pillow.

And you have to send them home with a favor. How about a personalized mint tin from beau coup

or egg shaped candies in a bird nest with a tag by Best Wedding Sites.

My head is swimming with all of the fun ideas you could do with this. Maybe one of my three girls will want a Love Birds theme for their wedding. I will save these ideas...just in case!

UPDATE: Ms. Sassypants decided today that she is going to have a garden gnome wedding theme. Like she says...we never agree. Somebody help me! :)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hello and thanks for commenting! Boy, am I glad you found me, 'cause I found you! The bird/nest wedding is adorable! I love all the possibilities. Of course you can mention me on your blog! Uh...are you kidding? :) I laughed out loud when you said "probably an English" teacher. You're right. I have no idea what gave that away! I don't think I've given any hints, right? Maybe you're just that good! I'm off to look at the rest of your blog!

Cindy said...

Jamie--I'm at the cabin, but I have these little bird nest tie ons on some silk plants here. They are ADORABLE! You would love them. A friend gave them to me. I'll ask her where she got them. I'll bet you could google them.

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

I really love these bird & nest ideas!