July 15, 2008

{ Tour de Family }

We are finally back from our two week family vacation. And it truly was about family. We had a whole family reunion week & the following week I stayed at my mom's & got spoiled while the kids played non-stop with their cousins. It was wonderful! While there, I was able to visit almost everyone's homes & take pictures. I love that we girls each have our own taste & style.

So this week, I would like to take you on a family tour of homes. (I apologize for any blurry, bad lit pictures. I had a bad camera week.)

Today's home belongs to my sister, Canary (no, that's not her real name)...








1 comment:

Sheri said...

The pictures aren't fuzzy because of your camera, it is just all the dust in my house. But thanks! You make it look better than it is.
Love ya!