September 23, 2008

{ Black Spray Paint is my Friend }

First of all, I want to thank all of you that commented about which flower photo you liked better. Ms. Sassypants was beyond thrilled to read all of the wonderful things that you said about her. She has finally decided that she will enter #2, the yellow flower. Again, thank you for commenting. It really did make her day!

Yesterday I got my Halloween boxes out to look through & just couldn't help but put some things out. I'm like a kid at Christmas when it comes to Halloween. I also decided to get some of my spray painting projects done. Can you can guess what color I used?...

Yes, that's my hand. Ugh! I got so into spraying everything that I didn't want to stop to get gloves. I still can't get the paint off of my nails. But, it was worth it. I spray painted the empty black frames in the following pictures. One was silvery & the other was cream.

I love how they turned out. These are from my family room. I usually like to make that the scary black & white Halloween room.

The living room is where all the fun, cute Halloween decorations go. I will share those when I get them up. I will show you more of my black spray paint projects later, including that fun Halloween project I talked about earlier.

5 comments:

AJ said...

My hands have looked like that before:) After tomorrow, they'll probably look that way again! Love your projects and decorations!

Laurie Anne said...

I love the hand on the candle stick, what a great idea :0)

Chris said...

My hand looks like that RIGHT now! Too funny! I LOVE how you have that framed spooky picture! I'm stealing that! Great ideas!

Angie said...

Hi Jamie..

What great decorations...I love the spooky sign! Try rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover to remove excess spray paint on your hands and nails...trust me..been there many times..lol! YOU GO, MS. SASSYPANTS!!!!! I wanna see your prize when ya win!

~Angie

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

very cute halloween decor!