September 17, 2008

{ Up For a Vote }

Don't worry. This is not about the presidential election or anything like that. It's much more serious. :) Ms. Sassypants wants to enter a photography competition at her school. So she went out and took some pictures of the flowers in the neighborhood tonight. I did not help her with these except with the technical stuff on the computer. I have to say, she did a pretty good job. Especially considering she used my seriously lame camera. She has narrowed it down to two of her favorites but, can't decide which one she likes best. So we are asking for you help. What do you think?...

#1

or #2

Come on now. Please leave a comment. Like I've said before, I'm not sure I have more than 2 readers {okay 3...thanks mom} but, if you've never commented before this would be a good time to start. All we need is a little 'ol number... 1 or 2. Come on, do it for a cute {yet sassy} 10 year old. It would make her day.

10 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

I love the contrast of #1 :0)

Anonymous said...

#2 really catches my eye...love that color!:)

Kasey said...

see, i'm the third person commenting.
yeah, yahoo.
I love them BOTH!!!!
k-

AJ said...

I vote for #2! What a talented little girl you have:)

Courtney N said...

#1 is really pretty but I love the yellow and green in #2. I vote #2! But they are both beautiful!

koumala said...

Another vote for #2 - good job!

Angie said...

Wow...those are pretty good, Ms. Sassypants! I really love the closeup and angle of #2 so I am gonna vote for that one...good luck...hope ya win!

~Angie

The George's said...

I love the colors in number 1 but number 2 is just as beautiful!

Mamacita said...

Way to go sassypants. Keep up the good work. You have talent. I love #1. It is my favorite but they are both fantastic. Love you, Grandma T

Brooke and Aaron said...

I like the angle of the camera in #1 and the bright colors in #2. My top choice would be #1.