October 1, 2008

{ Cool & Creepy }

I am so ready for Fall. Actually, what I really want right now is some nice cool, crisp Fall weather! Please! Yesterday & today was 99 degrees. Ugh! Hot & humid. What's a girl to do? Crank up the air conditioner & keep adding to her Halloween decor, of course!

What do you think of this little number? When I saw this very cool & creepy skull tassle at Home Goods I knew it was for me. Plus it was only $7.99.

Today he came out from the dark closet & onto the light (ha, ha). He is hanging on the lamp in the family room. Do you like the cheesecloth on the lampshade? I love that stuff. I hope everyone is staying cool. (It sounds like I'm signing a yearbook..."Stay cool this summer.") But I am wishing you some fabulous Fall weather as I wait for ours to come.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm with you on the fall weather! But this weekend we will be at the cabin, and they are supposed to get their first snow Saturday-Monday. I can hardly wait!

Erika said...

You are SOOOOOO creative! You were supposed to get in each line ONCE not stay in one line over and over. HAHA! So cute!