October 30, 2008

{ I Can't Follow a Recipe }

1 day until Halloween!

I made this really yummy Pumpkin Spice Cake for a special Sunday dessert a couple of weeks ago. My family loved it! I got the recipe from a favorite blog called whatever. She is a fun mom & has some great recipes & crafty ideas.

The following morning, after we completely consumed this cake, I opened my fridge & saw the unopened container of buttermilk that was supposed to go into the recipe! Oops! It was super good so I can't imagine how yummy it would be with the buttermilk. So, go on over to whatever & get the recipe & when you make it let me know how it tastes made the right way. :)

2 comments:

AJ said...

That's totally something I would do:) Looks yummy!

Angie said...

LOL! I have done that before, too! I guess it wasn't too important though if it still tasted good! Your kiddos pumpkins were just too cute! And...I am loving your kitchen...