October 29, 2008

{ Pumpkin Carving & a Boo }

2 days until Halloween!

We carved our pumpkins last night!. We had such a good time. Ms. Sassypants wanted to carve a cat so she printed a stencil & carved away. She really took her time & was very careful & was so proud of her finished product.

Peanut drew a face on her pumpkin & I carved it out. It is the one with the off-center smile. I think it's cute. When Boo saw her sister's pumpkin all done, she held out her little pumpkin & said, "Mom, silly face." So I did one for her. It is the smallest one. My son was trying to carve the Star Wars logo into his but, messed up so used the other side to do a face. I love them all. The kids & their pumpkins!

Oh yah. I got to wear the Halloween apron that my mom made for me. She's knows that I'm a Halloween nut so she sent it with the pillowcases. I love it! I hate getting my picture taken though.
Also, I've been boo'ed by my blog friend, AJ, over at A Work in Progress. She has a fun blog.
Here are the rules: Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "Boo-ED". Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture) and tell them to Boo their friends. Then put the pic in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been Boo-ed and to send the pic to someone else. Thanks, AJ!

7 comments:

AJ said...

Love your pumpkins! And your front walkway is gorgeous! Do love that chair there:) Come by and see me, you've been Boo'ed!

Kasey said...

you look darling in the picture!!
k-

Cindy said...

Cute jack-o-lanterns and thanks for the BOO!

Cindy said...

p.s. the apron is adorable! and I would love it if you could help me make some of those banners for my 'married' girls for Christmas! Let me know---

Berta said...

Jamie -
I'm Cindy's cousin - love your sewing projects. I noticed you have a SINGER sewing machine - what kind do you have and do you like it? Drop by and leave me a message. I'm looking into buying a new machine and am thinking Singer Curvy or something close! Cute ideas - enjoyed dropping by!

Bobbi said...

Hey, the apron is so cute! And I love the kids' pumpkins!

April said...

Thanks for BOOing me. I am but a blogging novice and have no idea how to add a link to my blog!