November 24, 2008

{ Are You Ready? }

Country Living
There's so much cleaning to be done around here! It's going to be a busy week getting ready for the big day of the big feast! Are you ready?


Chris said...

No, I'm not ready. No.

In. panic. mode. now.


AJ said...

Well, I'm one of the lucky few who is not hosting Thanksgiving. But am I ready, as in everything packed and dishes baked to travel to Grandma's house 4 hours away? The answer is no:) Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Thanks for your prayers♥♥

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

Hi Jamie,
I haven't visited your blog lately, and my you have been busy. I love all of the treats! What great ideas. Yes, I've been a busy fanatic. Good luck with your dinner, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Sandy said...

Hi Jamie - getting there! Happy Thanksgiving early!

Laurel MacD said...

I;m not ready and in denial that I need to get ready!