December 1, 2008

{ Roger's Gardens }

My sister, Canary, and I went to Roger's Gardens on Saturday morning. Canary lives in Nevada so, whenever she comes out to visit we try to go to this amazing place. If you haven't heard of Roger's Gardens, it is a huge 7 acre, luxury, home & garden center like no other. It is oh.so.close to the beach in Corona del Mar & never dissappoints...especially at Christmas time. When we pulled into the parking lot Canary let out a gasp & whispered, "I'm so excited!". I'm not kidding. It cracked me up. So, here are a few not so great pictures due to my horrible camera & the fact that I don't think I was supposed to take pictures inside so I was going spy like & taking pictures with my arms folded, under my sweater, etc. What's a girl to do? I really didn't want to get kicked out! These are the best I could do & they don't do it justice at all...

These trees are made out of jewels & baubles...





I wish I could have done a better job showing you what we saw. Most things are super expensive but, I did get a little ornament as part of a giveaway that I will be doing soon! Can you believe my 100th post is coming up? Yipee!

5 comments:

AJ said...

How pretty! I would have been like a kid in a candy store:) When I was visiting my parents this weekend we went to my favorite store and I so bad wanted to snap some pictures but I felt like a big dork. The store is too small to be indiscreet like you and your super spy skills;)
My sister in law lives in Carlsbad but I've never been to visit at Christmas time. Maybe I should some time!

Kasey said...

very pretty!

Brooke and Aaron said...

We like browsing at Roger's Gardens too. I'm always worried that the girls will break something, so we don't last very long there. It's gorgeous though.

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

What an awesome shopping experience! I would go crazy in a place like that..spend, spend, spend!

Traci said...

I like the little jewelry trees, so cute!