April 27, 2009

{ They Say it's Your Birthday! }

It was my birthday yesterday! I love my birthday. It is one of my favorite days! After a yummy waffle breakfast, my kids gave me their homemade cards. I love homemade cards from my kids. They are my favorite kind.

Ms. Sassypants {along with help from the little girls} made me cupcakes. They stuffed one of them with candles. It was an inferno! They thought it was great.

It was a wonderful & relaxing day with my family...just how I like it!

I'm off to Disneyland, today, with Boo to celebrate that she is fully potty trained. Yay!

8 comments:

Taryn said...

Happy happy Birthday! I love the cupcake with all the candles on it! = )

with love, r said...

Happy Birthday Lady!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Happy Birthday - glad it was what you wanted it to be.

Sandy said...

Happy Bday Jamie!

Sheila said...

Happy birthday! Wow, Disneyland; that is quite a treat for this momentous event:)

Amber Filkins said...

Happy Birthday!! So fun!

Do you guys have season passes? Sounds like it! I know I would if we lived nearby!! I'd use ANY excuse to go to Disneyland.

"Oh, you blew your nose, honey!? Let's go to Disneyland!!" :)

Kasey said...

oh girl!
Happy Bday!!!!!

AJ said...

Happy Belated Birthday! That's also mine and hubby's anniversary:)