I hate showing projects that aren't finished but, I'm going to do it anyway because, who knows when I'll get it totally done.
If you remember from way back, our master bath was in desperate need of an update. Here is the before...
Yucky, huh? We don't have the money to do a total remodel so, we decided to see what we could do with some paint.
We painted the cabinets white & the walls a lovely shade of tan. We also trimmed out the windows, took down the big mirror & got rid of the nasty lights. Wow! I can't believe what a difference those simple things made!
There are still a few more things I would like to do.
Here's my to do list:
1. Hang a shelf on the wall above the tub with cute stuff on it.
2. Make curtains for the windows.
3. Come up with a creative solution for the ugly medicine cabinet mirror.
4. Put knobs/pulls onto cabinets that will help tie in the black mirrors. Not sure what finish.
5. Accessorize the counter top.
So, what do you think?