April 12, 2010

{ Birthday Wish List }

I mentioned my birthday was coming up...well, it's the end of this month.
The 26th to be exact!
I know I spoke of it a bit early, but I just get so excited!
I'm such a kid that way!
And since I am such a kid that way,
I made a birthday list, kind of like a Christmas list. :)
It's just a list of frivolous things that I love, mind you.
I don't need any of it, it's just for fun!
But, I think that's what birthdays are for. Fun! A celebration of you!
I think you should receive gifts on your birthday
that you wouldn't necessarily buy for yourself.

So, here we go...
Martha Stewart Collection Plastic Nonskid Mixing Bowls from Macy's {here} or Amazon {here}

Dining Room Measuring Spoons from Anthropologie {here}

Country Living Simple Country Wisdom: 501 Old-Fashioned Ideas to Simplify Your Life from Amazon {here}
Glass Bottles in Willow Basket from Nell's Hill shop {here}

Seek Happiness print on canvas from Ballard Designs {here}

Southern Living Comfort Food: A Delicious Trip Down Memory Lane from Amazon {here}

Wooden Ampersand from French Larkspur {here}

Antique-Silver Ladle & Serving Set from Pottery Barn {here}

Willow Votive Baskets from WhiteFlower FARMOUSE {here}

Metal Basket Shelf from Wisteria {here}

and fresh flowers, especially peonies!

Of course, my most favorite gifts, and I get them every year, are the letters & pictures that come from my kids.
No kidding! I keep all of them!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Looks like a lot of fun stuff... Did you put the links there so we knew where to go to buy them for you? ha ha... just kidding. Love ya.