August 28, 2010

{ Cleaner Days }

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
My home is crazy messy right now, so I thought I would post some pictures of cleaner times.
I know, you're thinking I should be picking it up instead.
But that's not as fun. :)





Also, if you want to smile, check this out!
It's awesome.
And funny.

And, I finished one of my summer projects.
That means I can now check 2 items off of my my summer project list.
Only 6 more items to go & 2 weeks of summer left.
So much for my idea of getting that list complete just by posting it on the blog.
Ha!

I can't wait to show you my finished project on Monday!

2 comments:

Karilyn Carreon said...

I love that basket with your white towels! And where did you get the ring/jewelry holder (the hand)? Jon is always afraid that my rings are going to slip off the counter and be lost down the drain!

corners of my life said...

Hmmm . . . I am thinking posting one's project-to-do list might inspire one to complete it. Good luck with he last four.