December 21, 2010

{ Mom's Christmas }

Mom took a few pictures of her Christmas decor & asked me to put them on here for her.
My parents are serving a 2 year mission for our church over in Hawaii.
They are busy working & serving every day.
We miss them so much, but we are also very proud of the work that they are doing.
They are renting a place while they are there.
They left most of their belongings at their home in Utah, including their Christmas decor.
This is the cute little Christmas display that Mom set up.

We miss you Mom & Dad!

3 comments:

Amy Kinser said...

So sweet!

Thanks to your mom and dad for serving Him!

Kathy said...

We were in Hawaii the end of August. Were your parents there then? I think I saw your mom in the temple visitor's center. Are they from Utah?

Kathy said...

Thanks for the quilt info, Jamie...now I have more fabric to collect! I really do think it was your mom that we saw. She was manning the front desk with the sister missionaries. She said they switch back and forth between the PCC and visitor's center. I bet they are loving Hawaii!