January 12, 2011

{ Craft Days }

This week, the hubster went skiing. Yay, for him & yay, for me. I find it's much easier to haul out my crafting supplies & leave them all over the dining table when he is away. And, that's just what I did!

I've been wanting to try some ideas I've seen for hair accessories. It was really fun and Ms. Sassypants {who happens to be my model} thinks it's awesome because she gets to wear them.

1. Rolled Felt Flower

I completely copied this idea from eighteen 25. What a fabulous blog!

2. Felt Flower Headband


3. Button Collage Headband

Okay, I made this one up. I had all of these buttons & thought they were so fun together. Sassy says it's her favorite. It's so nice when an idea in your head actually works.

4. Pom Pom Bib Necklace (and Headband)

I recently found the Little Miss Momma blog & have really enjoyed it. She is such a cute little gal & very creative! As I was looking through her tutorials, I saw this necklace & knew I wanted to make one. Sassy says she's going to keep it for herself. 

Then using the same method, made some larger ones for a headband.

It was so much fun getting to check some items off of my "project to try" list.

**updated** P.to.the.S. I've linked up to Little Miss Momma

click on picture above to go to her blog

8 comments:

Tammy said...

She is so beautiful!!! Love everything! Very pretty!!

Cindy said...

Very cute!

Bobbi said...

Very cute! and so is your model! :) (tell her I said that)

Corners of My Life said...

Ms. Sassypants looks like a professional model - she's got the look for sure.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

love how they all turned out!!
i need to try the button one though!!! did you just glue them to a piece of felt??

super cute model too!! :)
jen

Ashley @ Little Miss Momma said...

My oh my, these turned out beautiful! And that Sassy is adorable! I am especially loving those felt headbands--amazing!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

What a fun day - I love the cute necklace!

Traci said...

Fun stuff... I really like the button one too! I might need to go buy some buttons and try it out. So cute. You need to teach me how to make them. :)