May 17, 2011

{ Dining Hutch Update }

I got my new-to-me hutch stained a few weeks ago & thought I would share it with you.
This is how it looks now...

This was before...

It doesn't look a like a huge difference, but it goes with the other furniture in the room much better. 
I'm loving how the dining room is turning out.
I have a few more fun ideas that I'm working on, mostly for the walls.
I'm thinking about curtains, too.

There's so much I want to do, but for now I will enjoy my new hutch. :)

4 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I love it! I think subtle changes are the hardest to pull off. Your 'new' hutch is lovely!

Karilyn said...

I just love that Hutch! The stain looks amazing!

Krystyna said...

Can you tell me the brand and color of the stain you used. I love it!

Cindy said...

It turned out very nice. It has a deeper feel to it. Warmer too.