May 9, 2011

{ Mother's Day & Randomness }

I love Mother's Day!
I get treated extra special on this day which must be why I love it.
I got to eat my favorite breakfast, wheat pancakes & bacon made by my two oldest...by themselves.
And, the best part was, I didn't have to do the dishes!
And bacon is one of my favorite things to eat...
...that & garlic bread.
I love the way my house smells when bacon is cooked in it.
Anyhoo...
I grabbed my kids to take a picture with them this year...
This is as good as we could get.
They are funny & I love them to pieces!
I hope all of you mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!

{Please excuse the random thoughts in this post even though I have no excuse...just feeling silly.}

2 comments:

Maria said...

I couldn't find an email address for your blog so I'm just adding this in a comment. First of all, I LOVE your blog! It is so inspiring to me! Second, I have a business idea for you.

I’m from Vogue Apron were we bring style back to the kitchen with our chic aprons for Women, Children and Men! I saw your site and thought your audience would be interested in our cute aprons.

We're currently looking for new affiliates who are eager to include our banners on their website/blog/social site. You can easily earn commission off every sale you refer to Vogue Apron! It is totally free and so easy to set up. Just add our banner to your site and watch the money roll in with an outstanding 10% commission!

Here is a quick explanation of how this works: You sign up. You’ll get a specific code for you to use on your site. You add the banner to your site. Whenever someone clicks the banner and within 30 days, makes a purchase, you will get a 10% commission off that sale! It’s that simple!

Click the link below to watch a quick video or sign up!
http://vogueapron.zferral.com/

We look forward to building a strong and successful relationship with you.

Maria Gilbert
Vogue Apron
www.vogueapron.com
(909) 63-APRON

corners of my life said...

Such a wonderful family photo.