May 16, 2011

{ Shower Curtain Pillow }

We had our Girls Weekend this last weekend and we got so many projects done. It was awesome!
The project that I wanted to work on was covering the big pillow on our leather sofa.
It's needed to get done for about a year.
It wasn't that it is difficult to make a pillow cover, it's finding the right fabric that takes time.
Last week, I went to Target with a birthday gift certificate in hand & decided to just look in the shower curtain section to see if there was something that might work.
I was so excited when I saw the Home Bird Shower Curtain!
It was perfect!
I, also, made the little blue & brown striped pillow to go with it.

I love how it turned out!

There were so many projects completed during Girls Weekend that I'm hoping my sister's will post...

Laurel {with help from April} painted & stained a new island that her hubby built for her kitchen
Mamacita & April both made cute little ruffled pillows
Sheri finished her picnic quilt
Bob finished a quilted pillow for her couch & 2 tablecloths
Katie made rice packs for her little boys
I {with help from Traci} finished my pillows & a quilt top

Of course we did a little shopping & ate yummy food!
I will post the recipes soon.

3 comments:

Comeca Jones said...

Im totally lovin the floral patterned one1

Jonell said...

Yeah the one with the floral design looks really great! Very bright and relaxing to the eyes. Toss pillows

R @ Rebecca's Roundup said...

I dont Remember how I found your blog and saw this pillow awhile ago, I finally just bought this curtain on ebay and can't wait to make my own sofa pillows. I just love this pattern! Thanks for the inspiration!