July 22, 2011

{ Friday Fun }

Today's featured home is someone you will probably recognize...
Let's check out Marian's beautiful home.

Here is her living room.
I like that it's mostly neutral with pops of color from the pillows & those fabulous curtains!



In her dining room you will find more fabulous curtains.
She is an extremely talented furniture refinisher and has her own business. 
 

Recently, she painted her kitchen white.
What a difference! 



Her master bedroom is so calming & I'm loving the mirrored night stands.
Isn't the throw with the huge pom poms unexpected & fun? 

And, since I love red, this little guest room is perfect. 
There is much more to see on her wonderful {and very popular} blog.

I hope to post this week's craft sometime today...fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Lovely tour. Her mix of old and new is gorgeous and comfortable. Great style. Thanks for showing it off! Good luck with your craft.

Crystal Farish said...

That is one mighty cute house. I could move right in. I am coveting the drapes in the living room!!!! And, the painted furniture is inspiring. I have refinished a ton of funiture in my own house so I sppreciate the hard work that's gone into her pieces. They are beautiful.

Thanks for sharing. I love your site by the way. I'll be visiting often (I'm moving into a new house and need lots of ideas. :)