July 1, 2011

{ Summer Crafts }

We are in full summer mode!
We made our summer list & the girls wanted to get started on the crafts right away!
I decided we would try to do a different craft each week.
Ms. Sassy & Peanut

Boo is already glueing.

And while we were all working so hard, here is what Big Bro was doing.
Don't ask me why he is wearing a head band.
He gets some crazy big hair.
But, by some miracle, he did, eventually, make one too.

Here are our finished products... 
I got this idea from Meg.
She has the best crafts!

2 comments:

Julie H said...

What a fun idea! I wish I didn't have to go to work so I could enjoy the summer with my kids! I'm really feeling it this summer.

It's always nice when you can get the teen involved too ;)

corners of my life said...

Craft #1 looks pretty cute and creative.