May 2, 2012

{ ABC Shower }

I got to host another baby shower.
This time it was for my nieces, who are sisters.
One is having a boy & one is having a girl so I needed to come up with a theme that would work for both of them.
There were lots of ideas out there, but I found this one on this cute blog and had to do it!
Here's my version...
It was held at my sister-in-law's beautiful home.
I didn't get a picture, but in the blue pot are bookmarks that the guests got to take home.
They have a Dr. Seuss quote on them & I found them here .

I found the abc wall cards at The Land of Nod

These big blocks were from Home Goods.

The food display on the island.
It's kind of hard to see with the stuff going on behind it.

Lunch menu:
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Pear & Cucumber Salad w/Poppy Seed dressing
Strawberries & Grapes with fruit dip
Vegetable platter
Cupcakes

The scrabble tile holders I already had & I got the mini chalkboards from Michaels in their wood section.

The cupcake flags were from Target. Love them!

I made the little pendant banner & hung it with the flashcards on the poles that I made.

Pretty flowers.

My cute nieces.
I am so happy for them & was glad I had the opportunity to host their shower!

1 comment:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

What a fun shower - you don't miss any detail!