May 1, 2012

{ Little Man Baby Shower }

I recently hosted a baby shower for my friend, Erin.
She has 3 girls & is now expecting a little boy!
So, of course, I had to throw a "Little Man" shower with mustaches!
I apologize for not taking very many pictures...I'm not sure how that happened.
I love my chalkboard.

My friend, Erin, is on the left.

Here is the horribly blurry picture of the food table.
I printed out the cutest subway art at Costco.
I found it here for free!...there's a girl version too.
I made the pendant banner from fabrics used in the nursery.

On a side note, I made the pole things holding the banner for this purpose.
Since it was an idea that came out of my brain I was nervous about how they would look & if they would actually work. In the end, I'm happy with out they turned out. Phew!
And, I used them for the shower I hosted that weekend.

Yummy whoopie pies with mustaches.

It was so much fun!
Now, on to the next shower.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

VERY darling, as usual, Jamie. So sorry I couldn't attend. How about a tutorial for the posts? I'd love to make some. I'm hosting the family dinner after Josh and Mere's baby blessing and I like this idea.

Becky said...

The subway art is my favorite part! Have a boy baby shower to help with soon, so this would be perfect. Thanks for the ideas!