March 22, 2010

{ New Blog Love }

I wanted to share with you a wonderful blog that I found!
Sausha's blog {show & tell} is brand new, but it already has some really great ideas!

Her home is beautiful & I love what she's done to her laundry room!

I've got some serious laundry room envy here! First of all, I wish I had a laundry "room". Mine is more of a pass through to the bathroom. But, I love the shelf she built under their washer & dryer!

What a fabulous idea for storing your laundry baskets! I am soooo doing this!

And check out this really fun playroom! I love the chalkboard on the bottom part of the walls!

And this dresser used to hold the television! Love it!

So, yes, I'm in love...go visit Sausha & give her a nice warm welcome to blog land! I know you will love her blog as much as I do!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I have a friend who did the chalkboard paint in her son's room and doesn't like it. The room always looks messy and there is always a chalk residue on the wall, floor, lots of 'dust' everywhere. She found it was a lot of upkeep.

Any other's who have used this and have a different experience?

Jamie said...

My sister painted a whole wall in her boys room & they love it! They haven't had any problems. I think it's way cute!

Unknown said...

I too, just found Sausha's blog the other day.. and am happy I did. She has great taste and style.

p.s. what a great blog you have.. HOLLY COW... LOTS OF SISTERS... equals lots of sharing clothes, shoes, etc. (or once upon a time) Bless your mothers heart!!! ha! What a great place for you all to share, and stay connected. JGG

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I love finding new blogs! Yeah!