June 17, 2010

{ She's a Grand Old Flag }

Yikes! It's a mess around here! Painting, Staining, Carpeting...exciting!
Everything should been done next Monday {fingers crossed} and then I will be doing some major cleaning.
What a lot of dust it all makes!

Anyway, due to the mess, I have no projects to show you.
But, never fear, blog world is here to save the day!
Under the Table and Dreaming is the superhero of the day.
She has a lot of really fabulous crafts, but since the 4th of July is coming up I thought you might
like to see a few that celebrate America.

American Flag Spindle Post Tutorial
I am definitely going to make me one of these!

My kids would love to make this!

So cool! I love the crackle finish!

Every time Boo sees an American flag she yells out "The Grand Old Flag!" and I have to sing the song...
every time!

Go on over & check out all of the other super creative things Stephanie Lynn has created!
And tell her I sent you!

P.S. I love the *U.S.A.*

1 comment:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Hi Jamie, Thanks sor much for the links! I greatly appreciate it. I think the 'Grand Ols Flag' song is a standard across the board {I can't help but sing it too!} Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks again ~ Stephanie Lynn