August 4, 2010

{ I Apologize }

Holy lack of blogging, Batman!
I am so sorry!
We have been in and out of town.
In fact, we are leaving again this week for Lake Powell.
So it's been a bit crazy around here.

I've finished my chore charts but haven't had time to hang them.
It looks like chores are going to have to wait until after Lake Powell.
Holy slacker, Batman!
Grrrrr.

But, I didn't want to leave without showing you a couple of beautiful photos & a really clever idea.

I'm sure you've heard of the wonderful blog 320 Sycamore.
But, just in case, check out her beautiful entry.
I love the framed number over each hook.
I love the baskets on top.
I love that you can store shoes underneath.
And I love the bench.
Holy, so many things to love, Batman!

Now, let's talk about the bench.
You'll never guess what it started out as.
A coffee table.
Yep, you heard me right.
It was a coffee table and she sawed it in half!
Holy genius, Batman!
If you want to read more about how she did it, go here.

I would love to do this on our entry wall.
If there was another place for our piano, I would do it in a heartbeat.
I will be back in a couple of weeks.
I hope you're enjoying your summer!

P.S. I have been know to speak in Holy Batman-isms in my daily life.
Don't tell anyone. :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank you, Jamie!! You made my day :)