November 27, 2010

{ Are You Ready? }

It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Are you ready?
I'm off to a good start this year.
My Christmas shopping is done & our Christmas cards are in the mail!

source: unknown

I know...hate me.
I'm not trying to brag, I am just reeeeally happy that I did it.
Every year I say I am going to do it, but this is the first year it has actually happened.
It will probably never happen again.

source: HGTV

I haven't done any decorating, though.
I've been dragging my feet there.


These are pictures I found in my Christmas decorating file.
I love them.


I use a lot more color in my Christmas decorating.
But I love the all white with natural elements theme.
Don't you sometimes wish you could have another house
just so you could decorate it in a different style than you're used to?
I do.
Is that weird?


I am looking forward to getting out my decorations next week.
I hope my sisters will share their Christmas decor here on our blog. {hint, hint}

Merry Christmas!
{that was my first "Merry Christmas" of the year...yay!}

2 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

I just found your wonderful blog!Im your newest follower!! hugs,Rachel

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

we are ready - I like to do the shopping and the card writing during the season, though. It's part of the season to me!