December 28, 2012

{ Christmas }

I know Christmas is over, but before I take down the decor I thought I'd post a few pictures.
They are totally unedited so please forgive the sloppy photography.
Our little tree, covered in my kids' ornaments.

Love my Christmas quilt on the back of the couch.

I copied the chalkboard art from this website which I found on Pinterest.

I know, I know, I should have taken that cheap gold foil off the poinsettia.
I was in such a hurry the day I got it that I stuck in there and never looked back.

I got new shutters in the dining room.
It was a perfect place for Christmas cards.

My beloved hutch.
I love using natural elements in my Christmas decor.


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Now, on to the new year!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the shutters with the cards and the chalkboard too. All the best in the new year.

Becky said...

Your house looks warm and welcoming and perfect for the holidays! Happy New Year to you!

Emma said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas decor. Everything is so pretty.

Christine at Little Brags said...

Very cool. I've been following this blog for a while and was excited to see a new post. I just love the wicker tray with the lantern....Also I just started a blog myself (BRAND NEW) would be flattered if you checked it out.Greetings
Christine from WA
http://littlebrags.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

I know this post is several years old, but I love your chalkboard art! Curious if you created the chalkboard and framing yourself or if you purchased the pieces in stores? I would love to do something like this but need a little direction.